• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Strange things, replaced or not loaded data on WordPress tab in Plesk

Dmytro

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
CloudLinux 8.6
Plesk version and microupdate number
I will try to describe as is.
So I have a few sites in one account, two of them are using WordPress and registered in toolkit.
And on main screen if I'm clicking on WordPress tab I see three types of strange things.

1. I can see both site are using the title of the first one:
Screenshot_13.jpg
2. Sometime I see first site is using the title of the second site and second site is using title of the first one, and if I will click on the "Enter to wp-admin" button under first site - second wordpress admin panel will be opened

3. Sometimes I can see on the first site tab the title of the second, but on the second site tab only "loading" and nothing more:
Screenshot_15.jpg
And if I click "Enter" under first site - admin panel of the second site will be opened

P.S. There are no any problems if I'm using separate "WordPress Toolkit" page https://plesk:8443/modules/wp-toolkit/index.php/domain/index?context=extNavButton_wp_toolkit_1 , problems only under main page "Websites and domains"
P.P.S. I tried to clear wp-roolkit cache, both instances cache, I detached both instances and made scan to attache them - every time after that I'm getting this things

Back