1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Struts on Plesk 7.5.2

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by conalloughrey, Apr 26, 2005.

1. conalloughrey

conalloughrey Guest

I want to install a Struts application on my Plesk 7.5.2 account but am getting errors when I try to access the application after installation. The application runs successfully on Tomcat 4.1.24 installed on my local machine. I do not have access to any of the server logs. I am including the struts.jar in the /WEB-INF/lib directory. (Fyi, including servlet.jar in /WEB-INF/lib had no effect)

You can see the error here: lisderg.com:9080/africanliving (assuming I haven't fixed it by then). There is a jsp (index.jsp) that redirects the browser to /Home.do so I know that at least the jsp service is working.

I have other JSP-only application running successfully on the server.

Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Conal