• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sub Sub Pages? is it possible

M

m.r.davies

Hi

Is it possible to have sub pages of a sub page? (3 levels deep)
e.g.

Home
___Services
_____Service1
_____Service2

if not, are there any plans too?

Thanks

From release notes for latest Sitebuilder version we can see that:
Maximal number of page levels on sites is 2.
I am passing this request to Sitebuilder development team and probably this feature will be added into next Sitebuilder versions. Can not say exactly when.

Yes, we have plans to support such map structure in the future versions. The main current problem - current template format allows only 2-level navigation stucture (it allows to define TopMenu and SubMenu). So we need somehow change current template format (with backward compatibility, of course). We have some ideas how it can be done, however if you have any suggestions or requests - they would be greatly appreciated.

While we like many advanced features as developers/designers, I see SB as a simple design interface and the reason I love it for many of my clients who have a hard time understanding the most simplest things. Therefore, these types of requests I hope the SB teams looks carefully at. Either an administration option, a truly simple addition, or a different system, ie. "SB advanced".

No offense m.r.davies.

Back