• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Subdomain creation problem

Osman sandıkçı

New Pleskian
Hello,

I asked this question to Parallels Plesk forum but they gave me your link insistently although I told them I'm using Parallels Plesk. When I login the panel, I see Parallels Plesk 11.0.9 title. I'm confused now. Why do they refuse me?

My problem is that when try to create a subdomain, I get the following message.

Error: phpinimng failed: Cannot parse php.ini (, <__main__.PhpIniSyntaxError instance at 0x2ada42cdffcB>)

Thank you for your interest.

Check syntax in "Additional configuration directives" for main domain in PHP Settings.

Check syntax in "Additional configuration directives" for main domain in PHP Settings.

I'm sorry, I couldn't write you in time.
In Additional Directives there is nothing about creating subdomain. I didn't use any commands about creation subdomain in these directives.

In Home\Subscriptions\General Subdomain Management is On.
If this is related with server permissions, how can I find it out? Sometimes hosting companies block alterations for security reasons. Can it be related with it?

The problem in syntax of domain's php.ini file. Try to find this error record there.

Back