1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

subdomain domain alias?

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by lhwparis, Mar 22, 2011.

1. lhwparis

lhwparis Guest

when i create a subdomain its not created for an alias domain too? is it possible to do that without manually editing apache conf? in plesk 8/9 subdomains were created for all alias domains too i think?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I have checked it. There was initial domain lalala.org
    I have created alias for this domain bababa.gov
    Then I have created subdomain sigma.lalala.org for initial domain.
    When I go to DNS settings of alias bababa.gov I see DNS A record for subdomain sigma.bababa.gov
    It looks all works fine.

3. lhwparis

lhwparis Guest

dns is there when i sync alias dns records with primary domain yes but the subdomain is not redirected to the right directory selected for the subdomain. if i use sub.primary.com it works and data comes from htdocs/mysub when i try sub.alias.com i see htdocs/ seems apache is doing something wrong