• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SubDomain quota

M

mimino

Hi all.
I have a problem: at creating a subdomain I have Disc Quota disabled :(
How can it be?
And what I can do if I want to make some subdomains but with Disc and Traffic Quotas?
Thx.

I'm not sure about traffic, but for disk quota, you will need to check the option when creating your subdomain "Create a separate FTP user account for this subdomain" There is 50% of your questions :)

So I'm about it :)
When I make new subdomain it's always disabled and written "Disk Quota: Unlimited" and make I new FTP user or not - it's not works or changes :(

what plesk version you using? Also, the Hard Disk Quota box will stay grey until you tick the seperate FTP user option.

Hmm

Plesk 7.5.4
If I make separate FTP user - quota is also grey (unlimited) :(

really?! hmm do you have admin access? For the heck of it, check your limits and make sure you can mess with hard disk quotas...

Sure I'm root user.
I can edit quota on domain and all domains, but can't change quota on subdomains :(

Man I don't know ;) Are you on a VPS or ded server? have you run the latest hotfix if you are on dedicated?

I'm stumped, It works nicely over here.... weird

I'm on RootDS (like VPS).
No Hotfix are installed. It's only for dedicated server hotfix or for VPS (VRS, RootDS) too?

well since you are on a VDS setup, you should have the updater button right? If so, click on it just to see if there are any base package updates, this is where the hotfix will be, but I don't even know that this is what the hotfix is for. But might as well try at this point.

let me know

Then I guess your host installs/upgrades your system. I would ask your provider and have them update your VE, apply the hotfix if needed.

Back