• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Submit Mail using Contact Form

K

kuhle

I have trawled the Forum for a similar issue, but cannot find the issue I am having. I do hope that someone can help.

I am testing having a new domain with a contact form. The website has been built in Microsoft Publisher.

On the form properties for the "Submit" button, it says "To use this option, confirm that your ISP supports Microsoft FrontPage98 server extensions (version 3.0 or higher). I am choosing the option to send the data to me in an email.

When the form is published, and the submit button is pressed, it gives a 404 not found error "The requested document was not found on this server ... Web Server at www.mydomain.com"

Could anybody tell me what I am doing wrong, or what I need to do to enable this?

******UPDATE******
When the form is submitted from the website, the URL says:
http://mydomain.com/index_files/--WEBBOT-SELF--

I hope that will help people assist

Is this a complicated one?

I am worried that what I am trying to do is not possible:( Enough people have hopefully read the thread.

Is anybody able to help from previous experience?

Back