• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Subscriptions update critical BUGs.

kanada

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have problem with updating client Subscriptions. Each customer has a one Subscription with corresponding Service Plan. When I change a Service Plan with new parameters eg. disk_space / disk_space_soft or max_traffic / max_traffic_soft on GUI these parameters are updated but in psa.db they isn't.

Subs_parameters.PNG

Next step, when I want to customize clients subscription eg. Change expiration date Plesk return me an freaked error. All on screens below. The problem is with mess in psa.db && GUI update problem.
Exp_update.PNG
Unable_update.PNG

To confirm the problem, simply selects on psa.db:
Code:
select * from clients where cname like '%customer_name%';
gives me a record from clients where I can find a 'limits_id' position.
Next:
Code:
select * from Limits where id='limits_id';
gives me a limits for current customer subscription which have a bad unupdated data.
Limits_id.PNG

As you can see max_traffic / max_traffic_soft are archived.
Now when I manually set these positions to '-1' as Unlimited in psa.Limits table, GUI will allow me to customize Subscriptions.

Moreover, another corresponded problem - new created clients have an empty 'limits_id' in 'clients' table.
I verify a psa.db schema distributed by Plesk and it is really clear that these field should be coresponded with 'Limits' table like below:
Code:
psa.clients table -> clients.limits_id should be equal to psa.Limits table -> Limits.id
and about some time it isn't.
empty_limits_id.PNG

Dear Plesk Support please help me how to solve these two problems.

Regards,
Alex

Are you sure that they are not reseller subscribers? This error occurs because of reseller's limits. Resellers have their own resources they can sell, and for this particular reseller overselling is not allowed, thus it is not possible to increase traffic usage limit for his subscription.

Dear Plesk Support please help me how to solve these two problems.
BTW, Plesk Support is here - Contact Support - Plesk
Here is Plesk community, not support :)

I'm sure - thats are my subscribers. In psa.clients table with parent_id='1'.

In good order..

The problem is that GUI shows an Unlimited traffic on particular Subscription:
Subs_parameters.PNG
but in psa.Limits table on max_traffic* is another value than '-1':
Limits_id.PNG
and on update via GUI i got an error:
Unable_update.PNG

And about limits_id='0' in psa.clients table it is normal situation that some clients have value > 0 and some not? In my situation I have about 27 clients with limits_id='0'.

IgorG,

could you help me and explain which scenario will be best for me in transition scheme?
scheme.PNG

I see a lot of customers needs to be transitioned to the new scheme. Customers are in various configurations, with single and multiple domains on Plesk.
I don't wan't to experience any problems after this change.

could you help me and explain which scenario will be best for me in transition scheme?
Sorry, but how can I decide what is the best transition scheme would be better for needs of your customers?
I would suggest you read carefully these descriptions and meanings of each of these schemes - Completing the Transition and then make decisions.

I really don't understand these operations. They are not clearly described. They don't mention about treats on using each of them.

Back