• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

suexec.saved_by_psa.01.10;05:42

M

mmcbee

Anyone know how one can rename a file appened in such a way

I want to try to use one of the suexec files for none of my PERL scripts work after Reload update and the logs all say failed to open log file /var/log/httpd/suexec_log
access denied or Premature end of script headers: script name suexec: Error: MIGRATION_STORAGE_D not defined

I have run out of suexec to try unless I can try one of ones that end with a date time stamp

Any help would be arreciated in renaming the file(s)

Thanks

Mike

Try putting quotes around the filename containing the time/date:

cp 'suexec.saved_by_psa.05.31;01:08' suexec

that allowed me to copy the file. Did not fix the problem but I learned something

Thank you James

Mike

Had you at some time in the past used the Migration Manager and had problems?

"Error: MIGRATION_STORAGE_D not defined" - This variable (in /etc/psa/psa.conf) I believe is defined as "MIGRATION_STORAGE_D /usr/local/psa/PMM/archives" if you have run the MM.

I'm not a Perl coder, so I have no other suggestions on where else to look :(

No that really was not the problem. In fact your suggestins help het some of my scripts to work

I did a full yum update last week and most of my scripts worked

psa 7.5.3 FC 3, but after checking all my domains some of the scripts work and some do not

For instance I have installed awstats on some domains and they work. But I have scripts on the same domains the do not and the produce error
failed to open log file /var/log/httpd/suexec_log
fopen: Permission denied
Premature end of script headers: somescript.pl

All permissiosn are correct, user and groups are correct, sid on suexec is correct.

What has got me stumped is why does awstats.pl work and other scripts do not?

One domain uses RewriteEngine, its trying to download with the error "Internet Explorer Cannot Download"

I am at a loss

Back