• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

suggested addon for optimal hosting management

I

ilustrate

i´ve had a good experience with my first month of managing my first VPS and feel that i need to improve my service and therefore automate as much as i can. 4psa´s hosting manager, a spanish language pack and maybe a few more goodies. i dont even have a storefront setup yet and have sold yearly hosting plans on a few occasions and have a feeling that the site is definetly gonna be a plus for me. any suggestions on these upgrades and maybe others that might be recommended. i´m really lost on how i´m actually gonna sell domains and get them registered on the fly. i´d like to automate as much as i can. being that it does actually take a few minutes setting things up by hand. and and all advice will definetly be taken.

While the 4PSA Hosting Manager looks nice, it does not address the billing aspect of the business. You should take a look at Plesk's HSPComplete product.

i´ll take a look at that, so i assume hsp handles some of the billing. what about the domain part of it?

It is a complete automated hosting solution with integrated billing. See their product description for full info.

Back