1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

suggested addon for optimal hosting management

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ilustrate, Aug 3, 2005.

1. ilustrate

ilustrate Guest

i´ve had a good experience with my first month of managing my first VPS and feel that i need to improve my service and therefore automate as much as i can. 4psa´s hosting manager, a spanish language pack and maybe a few more goodies. i dont even have a storefront setup yet and have sold yearly hosting plans on a few occasions and have a feeling that the site is definetly gonna be a plus for me. any suggestions on these upgrades and maybe others that might be recommended. i´m really lost on how i´m actually gonna sell domains and get them registered on the fly. i´d like to automate as much as i can. being that it does actually take a few minutes setting things up by hand. and and all advice will definetly be taken.

2. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

While the 4PSA Hosting Manager looks nice, it does not address the billing aspect of the business. You should take a look at Plesk's HSPComplete product.

3. ilustrate

ilustrate Guest

i´ll take a look at that, so i assume hsp handles some of the billing. what about the domain part of it?

4. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

It is a complete automated hosting solution with integrated billing. See their product description for full info.