• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Suggestion: Display of files in Documents Tab

Will-NYESDigital

Regular Pleskian
Hi,
Just a quick suggestion based on feedback from some of our customers. The current display of documents via the documents tab in WPB is large icons. The display of documents when creating a link is similar. Once a customer has a few documents uploaded, it can be quite hard to quickly locate a document they may want to delete of link to. If there was a choice as to how the documents were displayed, or just a change so they were displayed either as smaller icons or as a list of files (e.g. like in windows explorer folders), locating a given document would be just a little easier.

Our customers are schools and so may have numerous newsletters uploaded all with similar names, as you can probably imagine. Being able to quickly spot a newsletter they want to delete, for instance if they want to upload a revised version, would benefit them - rather than having to click or hover over every likely candidate in the documents tab.

In the meantime, keep up the good work with WPB. Great product!

Russell

Thank you for your kind words, Russel.

Your idea seems like a good improvement to me -- I cannot guarantee that it will appear in 11.1 since we have so much stuff planned already, but there's a pretty good chance that it will be included.

Please don't hesitate to tell me about any other issues you might hear from your customers -- usability, missing functionality and so on. Your feedback is very important to us. Thanks!

Back