• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Suggestion: Images for Menu Links

Will-NYESDigital

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I don't know if this is asking too much of Web Presence Builder, but I thought it worth feeding back as a suggestion. We are using Web Presence Builder with school and the ease of use combined with the ability to create great looking websites means that it has been a great success. As you might imagine, schools, especially those in the primary sector, are often keen to have bright, colourful and child friendly websites. While we can meet most of their demands with Web Presence Builder, an additional feature that we feel would be a big hit with our customers would be the ability to make the menu links in the navigation module images. In other words, rather than just having to stick with plain text links in the menus, you could assign an image to that link (e.g. a crayon for art, a book for literacy).

As I say, I don't know if it is asking too much, but if it is possible I know that it would prove a popular feature with our customer base.

Thanks
Russell

Hi Russel,

We've been discussing this feature internally for quite some time and it's already in our roadmap. I'm not sure what exact release it will be available in, but it's definitely high on our to-do list, alongside with other similar improvements. By the way, WPB 11.1 will have integration with Google Web Fonts, so you'll be able to use nicer fonts.

PS. Thanks for your suggestions -- please keep them coming.

Back