1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Possibility to disable disabled-update-warning

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Suggestions and Feedback' started by King555, Dec 17, 2011.

1. King555

King555 Regular Pleskian

90%
    I know about the problems updating Plesk so I disabled auto update in the latest version (I think it's available since 10.4.4). I only want to do it fully manually.

But now I have this annoying warning message on my front page, which says that auto update is disabled.

It would be nice to have a setting for disabling this warning message or just a link "Do not show this warning anymore".

Also I think it would be nice to have the ability to disable the notification of new available updates. Now you can only set which type of updates should be announced on the front page. I would not disable it, but I think some users would like to.