• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Suggestions for improvement: backup feedback and mailbox usage

Knarf

Basic Pleskian
I have a few suggestions for improvement:

Download backup feedback indicator
When using save backup to local station, it takes a long time (i.e. 15 minutes for a backup of 4 GB) before the save to disk dialog box appears. I think this is caused by the backup being archived on the server before sending it to the local station. During that time, I always wonder if something is happening, because I get no feedback. It would be nice if you get some sort of feedback or progession indicator, so you know everything is proceeding fine.

Disk usage of mailboxes
It would be nice to see the disk usage of each mailbox. Some users don't empty the mailboxes, causing large backups. It would be nice if I could detect a problem and inform the user.

Dutch translation error
In the Dutch translation of the Plesk Panel, there is a button in the top right corner with the question mark and text "Contact" (Get help on this page). It would be more logical to call this button just "Help".

Thanks and good luck with this fine product

Back