• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Suggestions for Plesk 10.x

marco.saiu

Basic Pleskian
Some customers ask me some requestes:

- Add quota of single mail box in the panel, in this momento not is possible see quota of single mailbox.

- Add administrator of reseller account for admin because in this moment the admin not have possible to manage reseller account (for example create customers in the reseller or hosting plans).

- Add Multi Unblock & Sincronization of Plans and Subscritions.

- Add AntiSpam e AntiVirus in Multi Domains and Multi MailBox (Not is possible active it 1 for 1).

- In file manager add function for extrat all compress file format (ZIP RAR TAR GZ etc..).

- Add space of external database in statistics (In this moment not is possible calculate database size if this database is located in remote server).

- Multi Server solutions for Plesk 10 for use Mail in other server.

Great thanks for your valuable feedback.

I'll go through you some of your suggestions and put my questions:

- quota for mailbox - could you please clarify what scenario you need since
1. At this moment you can set up mailbox size in service plan/subscription settings. After it all mailboxes within webspace will be limited by this quota.
2. If you want to adjust size of some specific mailbox, you need to open Control Panel of the subscription and change this limit for given mailbox (tab Mail > mailbox profile). Please pay attention that in this case you can't specify limit greater then global limit mentioned in step 1.

- Antispam and Antivirus as multi-domain and multi-mailbox operations - do you just need ability to enable/disable this feature in bulk for all mailboxes? Or do you need to set some other settings (e.g, spam sensitivity, white and black lists, etc) as bulk operation?

All other requests are clear and I'll forward them to developers.

Re:

Great thanks for your valuable feedback.

I'll go through you some of your suggestions and put my questions:

- quota for mailbox - could you please clarify what scenario you need since
1. At this moment you can set up mailbox size in service plan/subscription settings. After it all mailboxes within webspace will be limited by this quota.

Some customers ask me a statistics of total space use for email box...

[email protected] Used 5 Mb of 100 Mb

2. If you want to adjust size of some specific mailbox, you need to open Control Panel of the subscription and change this limit for given mailbox (tab Mail > mailbox profile). Please pay attention that in this case you can't specify limit greater then global limit mentioned in step 1.

- Antispam and Antivirus as multi-domain and multi-mailbox operations - do you just need ability to enable/disable this feature in bulk for all mailboxes? Or do you need to set some other settings (e.g, spam sensitivity, white and black lists, etc) as bulk operation?

Enamble Antivirus e Antispam bulk for all email box in the domains with same settings.

At the moment you need active services Antivirus e Antispam and 2th step is open Domain Control Panel go in Mail tab open 1 account and active antivirus and antispam save it and oper 2 account and active antivirus and antispam save it and... etc. etc. If you have 1 account its okay but if you have 100 200 1000 10000 account? for example i migrate some domains with other platform and i need reactive all services step by step...

All other requests are clear and I'll forward them to developers.

Last edited:
Other Suggestions

In Plesk 10.2 not is possible join in Reseller Control Panel...

For example if i need check some configuration or schedule backups of this reseller i need ask user and password.

In Plesk 9 i can open reseller section and check all parametters...

For example if i need create hosting plan for my reseller (for use with their customers) i don't have this possible... I can create only my template and assign this only for my customers!

In Plesk 9 i can create plan and assign this for all my customers and reseller customers...

--------------------------------------------------

I see my apache2 server running only with prefork i try change preferk for use workers but don't is possible.

In Ubuntu if i try to install workers via apt-get ask me remove more package of plesk... I try this procedure and remove all plesk package, next with psa-installator i reinstall all plesk with old configuration but in auto installation procedure remove workers and reinstall prefork :O

Thank's!

Back