• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Support for spam investigation

bob231

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.45 Update #1
Our VPS server is suspended immidiately by our provider because on Talosintelligence.com/reputation_center the daily mail volume was 2.4.
After it come back I cant find any sign of abuse, i checked the loads / memory / cpu, specific for mail server and didnt see any increase this day. Also traffic or processes not any more then any other day. Beside i checked the outgoing mail statistics, also here is no siggn at all for spam or any customer who was over the limit of 10 messages per hour.

Because the suspention I take this spam very serious, im looking for Plesk professional who can help me investigate this server so this problem will be find and we can make better prevention against this spam.

Thank you for your help.
The vps is back now but we are officiallly not allowed to enable any mailservices untill problem is found and solved.

Back