• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Support Ticket System ???

Ed_Cochran

New Pleskian
So Plesk 12 really doesn't have a ticket system for customers to communicate or am I looking in ALL of the wrong places ?

@Ed,

There is the SmarterTicket system for Windows based Plesk installations, I am not aware of (reliable) ticket systems for Linux.

However, Parallels Business Automation Standard (PBAS) has an "Integrated trouble ticketing and external help desks support" (quote from the site).

Maybe it is (indeed) a good idea to development something specific for Plesk.

Kind regards...

@Ed,

There is the SmarterTicket system for Windows based Plesk installations, I am not aware of (reliable) ticket systems for Linux.

However, Parallels Business Automation Standard (PBAS) has an "Integrated trouble ticketing and external help desks support" (quote from the site).

Maybe it is (indeed) a good idea to development something specific for Plesk.

Kind regards...
there is one i use for years. and it is free
osticket.com
edgar

@Powerdynamo,

A small tip, there is this "demo" extension called "Request Management System for Plesk", have a look at the ext.plesk.com site.

This "ticket system" (to some extent, it is) can serve your needs, but it is also possible to use the underlying code (see github repository) to create a custom ticket management system.

I hope that the above helps.

Regards.....

Back