• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Support über Plesk beziehen?

Henri

Basic Pleskian
Hello everybody,
I have the following question:
Currently I am using a Plesk license from a reseller, but now I wanted to (because my reseller can not support me) to buy the support of Plesk, unfortunately that seems to be impossible.
I'm following this: How to get support directly from Plesk? instructions, but I either have no chance to submit the form (due to reseller license) or if I'm a Plesk partner "select and describe my topic (due to support) the ticket will be closed immediately.

I feel like you're in circles if you have a license from a reseller :(
The problem is that my current license is still running until May 2020.

Does anyone have any idea if it's possible to buy support from Plesk with a reseller license?

Thank you for your feedback
Henri

It should be possible to purchase the support separately and still use the reseller's license. As per the article linked above, when you enter your current license, are you able to see the link "Try 30 days for free now"?

Hi Ales,
Thank you for your answer,
I also thought it would be so easy, unfortunately, the link "Try 30 days for free now" is not displayed, that's the problem.

So it looks like the form has been changed or the FAQs are a little bit outdated, I did not think it would be that difficult to buy support :(

Alternatively, could someone send me the link "Try 30 days for free now"?

I filled in the form and took a screenshot, see attachment.

Thank you for your help.
HenriScreenshot.PNG

Well that's certainly different then the screenshot in the article above!

Perhaps @IgorG or another Plesk staff member will be able to help with this.

According to our License Team @Henri had already contacted them and received an answer stating that he got outdated and EOLed version of Plesk 12.x - so he can't buy support.
So, @Henri you have to consider upgrade possibility.

Hello Igor,
Thank you for your answer.

Yes, that's exactly the solution, I could theoretically now via the web interface to push the Uprade onyx, I'm assuming my previous license is valid for it or?
The only question is if something breaks in the upgrade, is it Onyx or Plesk 12.x?

Many greetings
Henri

The only question is if something breaks in the upgrade, is it Onyx or Plesk 12.x?
If something breaks when upgrading, this is not a problem with any particular version of Plesk.
By the way, the latest version of Plesk is not Onyx, but Obsidian.

Back