• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Supported OS

D3nnis3n

Regular Pleskian
So, let's make a last try.

What about support of Debian 8 / Ubuntu 15.04?
The latter seems to be no LTS, so, can we expect Debian 8 Support for the Preview or the final release of it?

CentOS has just sooo old software, Debian 7 is the same.

And btw: Why there was still no announcement OpenSuSE is no longer supported and it's still listed in the previews, even though it did no longer work some months ago?

Well, that doesn't help me at all. Nowhere in there Debian 8 is mentioned until now and further on top in 12.1 Changelog OpenSuSE 13.1 is still written in as supported even though it isn't.
I need information on if it is planned to have Debian 8 Support for Plesk 12.1 or 12.0, as i otherwise need to switch the system to something else, as i cannot use Debian 7 or any of the other supported OS despite OpenSuse as of too old Software.
Sergey said newest and bleeding edge information like discontinuation of OpenSuSE support is given in the forums, come on, get me some help here, i'm really trying to stick with Plesk ...

I can say only that we support all versions of CentOS and Debian because they have highest priority for Plesk. Therefore Debian 8 will be supported certainly. But at the moment I have no any ETA. And I can confirm that OpenSUSE has lowest priority and support will be discontinued in short time.

Back