• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved sw-engine won't start - 502 Bad Gateway

Middir

New Pleskian
Hello,

I having some difficulties after a reboot, everything is up except sw-engine. Whenever I am trying to start it I am getting this message in the status log:

systemctl status sw-engine.service
● sw-engine.service - Startup script for Panel sw-engine
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/sw-engine.service; enabled)
Drop-In: /lib/systemd/system/sw-engine.service.d
└─respawn.conf
Active: activating (auto-restart) (Result: signal) since Fri 2020-10-09 10:45:26 CEST; 2s ago
Process: 11255 ExecStopPost=/usr/bin/find /run/lock/lmlib/ -mindepth 1 -delete (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 11253 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/sw-engine-fpm --fpm-config /etc/sw-engine/sw-engine-fpm.conf -c /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini --nodaemonize --pid /run/sw-engine.pid (code=killed, signal=BUS)
Main PID: 11253 (code=killed, signal=BUS)

Oct 09 10:45:26 server.xx.com systemd[1]: Failed to start Startup script for Panel sw-engine.
Oct 09 10:45:26 server.xx.com systemd[1]: Unit sw-engine.service entered failed state.

I tried stoping and restarting all the service with
/etc/init.d/psa stopall/startall

But nothing, this service won't restart and I can't figure it out. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Thanks Peter,

I did check the logs, but decided to contact your support and they were able to help.

All fixed now :)

Back