• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Switch from 10.4 to 12.5, migration tool show only certain domains

MatteoSI

New Pleskian
During migration, in the migration tool does not appear certain domains.

There 's a way to make them appear, convert them, so to be able to migrate with the tool?

Thank you.

Hello!

Do you perform clean install of target Plesk 12.5 with component Plesk Migrator?

What structure of domains on you sourсe Plesk 10.4? Resellers / Customers / Domain? Which kind of domains you have not seen in list of objects to migrate? Admin or reseller owned? I need a bit more details to check your case.

Hello!

1) yes, it is a clean installation of debian 8 with plesk 12.5 and migration tools
2) The structure is Resellers / Customers / Domain and the domain are in some cases also simple domain alias all owned by reseller

Meanwhile...
i've tried also you image from plesk site. Ubuntu 14 LTS with plesk 12.5, same problem.
i’ve tried from another plesk installation: debian 7.x with plesk 12.0.x. With this configuration there are no problem on the migration tool.

I think that the problem is a bug in the migration tool.

Hi, I have similar issue, only in my case source server is Plesk 11.
Trying to migrate client Plesk driven dedicate server to new one, with Plesk 12.5

Migrate tool list me 300 of around 350 possible domains from old server. And one most important - master domain is not listed for migration :)
Most of others are either aliases or redirects, but this one bigger and I'd like to use migration tool for it.

In my situation, after a week, the support solution was to switch from 10.x to 11.x and from 11.x to 12.x.
Yes, it was a pain.

Good luck

PS: it was a database problem, by changing some entry would be possible to migrate all domains via tool. The problem is that, with this solution, the domains would disappear from the source panel generating many problems related to the DNS management.

Back