• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Switching on/off pnael extras

L

lhwparis

Last edited by a moderator:
why? why that? i want to disable sitebuilder because i provide my own CMS and my customers see sitebuilder links and advertising everywhere no option to stop:( i bought a control panel and no CMS... now there is an option to disable that and i cant use it?? cant understand this? why you solved it this way??? why not just a checkbox "disable sitebuilder???
cant you understand parallels that most of your customers are hosting providers or web developers?? you steel the customers of YOUR customers with all this not removable services like sitebuilder(CMS), plesk store and so on!

It is very easy to set Sitebuilder Sites = 0 in Service Plan and customers wont see it ever.

I agree IgorG thats the way it should work, but it doesent!

my settings:

sitebuilder settings:
attachment.php

subscription:
attachment.php

service plan fo the subscription:
attachment.php

i tried it with synct and customized subscription both sam result:

attachment.php

what am i doing wrong?
Plesk Version 10.1.1 updated from 10.0.1

Attachments

• sb1.jpg
    sb1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 44
  • sb2.jpg
    sb2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 41
  • sb3.jpg
    sb3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 41
  • sb4.jpg
    sb4.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 43
  • sb5.jpg
    sb5.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 40
lhwparis,

The issue you are describing is definitely not the behavior we intended. We are investigating it now. If you can provide any additional information that can help us find the cause, it would be very appreciated.

In particular, I'm interested in the following:
1) Did you have a clean installation of 10.0.1 before, or you've upgraded from 9.x?
2) Do you have 0 SiteBuilder websites in your Panel license?
3) When you launch SiteBuilder, does it show you any Trial Mode warnings?
4) When you try to publish a website in SiteBuilder, does it allow you to or it gives you a particular warning/error?
5) Have you tried a clean installation of Panel 10.1.1, does it have the same issue in your environment?

Thank you.

Thanks for your answer!

1) Did you have a clean installation of 10.0.1 before, or you've upgraded from 9.x?
Clean 10.0.1 install on a new installed ubuntu 10.04 32bit
2) Do you have 0 SiteBuilder websites in your Panel license?
No, License: Sites published with SiteBuilder: 100 (its your trial version)
3) When you launch SiteBuilder, does it show you any Trial Mode warnings?
no cant see things like that.
4) When you try to publish a website in SiteBuilder, does it allow you to or it gives you a particular warning/error?
it seems like its possible to create and publish a site, never used sitebuilder before but cant see any errors.
5) Have you tried a clean installation of Panel 10.1.1, does it have the same issue in your environment?
not yet, if you dont find anything i ll try this tomorow

this issues not only 1 user.
first domain i migrated from my plesk8.6 server the problem appears there. then i created a new service plan and new customer/subscription directly in plesk10. same issue.

if it helps i ll give you access to my testserver so you can investigate this issue. its just a virtual maschine setup for Plesk10 testing no real data.

PM me if you want access

> it seems like its possible to create and publish a site, never used sitebuilder before but cant see any errors.

You mean, when you click the green Publish button in SiteBuilder the progress bar goes from left to right and you get a green infobox saying "Publishing was successful"? That's weird.

Do you have any proper license that you can temporarily install on this server and see if the problem persists with a production (non-trial) license? This issue might be related to Panel trial license.

Sorry no other P10 License available:(
Publishing works:
attachment.php

Attachments

• sb6.jpg
    sb6.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 37
lhwparis,

Here's how to fix the issue: to hide SiteBuilder buttons and promotions, switch off overuse in the Service Plan.

Back