• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SWsoft support

B

Bogdan

Has anyone used the support escalation procedure with SWsoft support?

When you send a ticket to SWsoft support you always get a confirmation email with this text:
SUPPORT ESCALATION PROCEDURE
We stand behind our product. If there are serious problems that are impacting your business and you are not getting help through regular channels, contact:

Dennis Sherbakov
SWsoft Support Coordinator
+1-703-815-5670 ext 4185
[email protected]

I have a ticket with them for over 4 days for something that looks like a very simple issue (a bug in Horde on Plesk 8.1) and I still haven't received any solution. I already CC'ed Dennis Sherbakov (SWsoft Support Coordinator, [email protected]) twice to my ticket replied and asked that my support request to be solved, but I haven't received any replies or any resolution.

I don't have much experience in dealing with SWsoft support (always tried to stay away from them because of their poor support quality and slow response time), but I'm really curious if the ticket escalation procedure is actually something real and if anyone was able to get anything going with it.

I actually send a ticket in and I waited 5 hours, not until I talked to Dennis did I get an answer..

He answered my email very quickly - within 10-15 minutes!

I got better response out of him then I did when I submitted a ticket! But of course you should only use him when you have too.

Thanks,
Adam

Back