• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Syncing Subscriptions with lets encrypt keeping secure???

deltatech

Regular Pleskian
Some of my customers have their own purchased SSL certificates, Others have Lets Encrypt automatically updating, and a few have no SSL at all.

I want to be able to keep the majority of my subscriptions in sync with the Plan but I don't want to force anyone to take any specific SSL options. Do I need to have a different Service Plan depending on if they have Lets Encrypt automatically updating?

Here is why I ask.. If I have a subscription in sync with the service plan and then go add a Lets Encrypt cert and check "Keep website secured", the subscription is suddenly out of sync.
If I change the Service plan to match to use Lets Encrypt and Keep website secured, will that not mess up the people that have their own purchased certs? Why does the kind of SSL settings a customer wants need to be synced with a service plan or prevent me from syncing it without messing up their SSL selections?

I am new to obsidian and this is a new feature that I don't understand how to work with. I would appreciate any feedback anyone can give me on this.

Back