• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue System Update error

CruzMark

Regular Pleskian
My system update panel shows that I have updates for psa-selinux and sw-nginx, but they fail when I try to install them from within the panel.

So I tried to install via yum, and got this result:

host8:~# yum update sw-nginx
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: repos-lax.psychz.net
* epel: sjc.edge.kernel.org
* extras: sjc.edge.kernel.org
* updates: mirror.linuxfix.com
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package sw-nginx.x86_64 0:1.14.1-centos7.18120419 will be updated
---> Package sw-nginx.x86_64 0:1.14.2-centos7.19022720 will be an update
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

================================================================================
Package Arch Version Repository Size
================================================================================
Updating:
sw-nginx x86_64 1.14.2-centos7.19022720 PLESK_17_8_11-extras 5.2 M

Transaction Summary
Upgrade 1 Package

Total download size: 5.2 M
Is this ok [y/d/N]: y
Downloading packages:
No Presto metadata available for PLESK_17_8_11-extras
sw-nginx-1.14.2-centos7.190227 FAILED
http://autoinstall.plesk.com/PSA_17...x/sw-nginx-1.14.2-centos7.19022720.x86_64.rpm: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found
Trying other mirror.
To address this issue please refer to the below wiki article

yum-errors - CentOS Wiki

If above article doesn't help to resolve this issue please use My View - CentOS Bug Tracker.

Error downloading packages:
sw-nginx-1.14.2-centos7.19022720.x86_64: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

Try to use this command for installing all latest available Plesk updates:

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

Back