• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Tables in Web Presence Builder

swopedesign

Regular Pleskian
I have been working with HTML tables in WPB on Plesk Panel 10.4.4. When trying to update a table to create table cell padding or spacing, there is no change in the table, no matter the value inserted into these fields in the form. I can insert 2 or 100 and there is no difference. The padding/spacing is never applied to the table.

A workaround I guess might be to add the attributes on the Advanced Tab, but that seems unnecessary since the fields are provided on the first tab and one should expect them to work.

Any suggestions? Does anyone else have this problem?

Hi swopedesign,

I can confirm that this is a known issue in WPB. Unfortunately, proper fix requires us to make significant changes to the code, so this will be fixed only in the next major update (11.1, most likely). The good news is that in addition to fixing the issue, we are planning to improve the overall experience of working with tables.

Back