• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Task scheduler gives continuing errors

T

TheProblemxx

Whenever a task is edited in Plek 9.2.1 it gives the following error - the same happens when a new task is created...

What is going on and how do I get rid of these errors?

Task scheduler has been restartet, server has been rebootet.

SchedulerManager::set() failed: crontabmng failed: The task XML contains too many nodes of the same type. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004131D)
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: common_func.php3:108
psaerror(string 'SchedulerManager::set() failed: crontabmng failed: The task XML contains too many nodes of the same type. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004131D)')
1: CrontabTaskPropertiesUIPointer.php:77
CrontabTaskPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem(string 'POST', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:601
UIPointer->access(string 'POST')
3: plesk.php:43

I have got the same problem running Plesk 9.5.3. on Windows Server 2008

I would love to get an answer to this problem by one of the (Parallels) people on this forum. Thanks!

http://kb.odin.com/en/112520

[-] (Windows only) Panel failed to propagate some tasks with complex schedule to the system scheduler. Such tasks were successfully created by administrators in Server Administration Panel but the Windows event log contained the error "The task XML contains too many nodes of the same type.".

Back