• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

template how to upgrade???!!!

N

nude2life

I upgraded from 4.2 - 4.5 and the module can update ok.. but how about the templates? I tried to reinstall the template and "sb_config --update_tempaltes" after few second said updated.. but still the old template when publish to the website all not in place.. halp!!!!

Please, provide more information about this problem:
- OS
- way of upgrade (Autoinstaller, manual)
- detailed steps for reproducing

Way to upgrade : Use the autoinstaller, some database error, then we resolved it....
After upgraded, I check the modules and update it then it working good, but the template I do the same yupdate it said ok.. but the pleask I click on the Sitebuilder Section Server -> tenplates all shown 4.0 templates...:S I htough need manual upgrade then I install the RPM, but the installation said the 4.5 version already installed....

please help!!!!! now all my customer when publish all the design layout not really good..
!!!

For templates you need only make sure that appropriate 4.5 version packages are installed. Since 4.2.x version there were no major changes in templates. All templates has it's own version, for example 4.0 version means that template was not changed/updated since 4.0 release. There is nothing to worry about.
You can check template version on official demo 4.5 build here: http://www.parallels.com/en/products/sitebuilder/demo/ and compare it with your template versions.

problem is i upgrade from 4.2.0 not 4.2.3.. and tried few account when publish all teh tempate layout run our of sahpe.. :S all the content not under the header.. but on the right side of the website.. and header ont eh left side....

Actually, it does not meter which version upgrade was done from 4.2.0 or 4.2.3. Did you try to republish entire content (on the latest step of Sitebuilder wizard)? If there are still any issues exist please provide here some screen shots so I could better understand the issue.

Back