• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Temporary Domains for Users

E

expream

Hi All!
I'm new to PSA, and I'm sure that some where in forum there is a good description of my problem, but I do not have time :( If some one help me I will be very thankful!

So.. When I want to create new user with domain.. I need to enter his domain name... but ... there are situation when user has no domains at all ... and want to use subdomain of my main domain. Or user need some time to change NS servers of his domain and want also to be reachable by some subdomain of my main domain.

Maybe you can me explain how I can do it? or give me a link.. I really need it :( I promise it will be only one time :)

Thank You!
Max

ok.. that I have understood... this will help when user dont have his own domain name and he want to use our subdomain. But what if....

1. User have domain and he wants to have a temporary access to his site via our subdomain? (for example he need to days to updte his NS servers)

2. User had bought a new domain. Is it possible without problems to tranfer account from out subdomain to its own account?

And if I will create for user subdomain (if he has no domains at all)... then I will be not able to add his name to this domain? THere will be not such user in user list?

And for example following situation:

I have user. He has 100Mb Disk space, 2 Mysql DB , and 5 Email Account Limitations... how can I add this limitation to subdomain? Is it possible?

Max

Back