• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question The date function in php

MisterM74

New Pleskian
Hello

I don't know if I'm on the right tab.
I use Learndash for information.
I use a builder that allows to generate a certificate in PDF.
My wordpress site is in French.
There are 2 fields, a date of birth and place of birth.
The problem is that when I do a test training is that when it is completed, I receive the certificate with the date in English is not in French.
An explanation

Michel

TLDR; This isn't a Plesk issue but rather an application layer and/or application configuration question.

Your builder may use the WordPress website's language settings so you might want to start with that:

WordPress dashboard and go to Settings > General.

You can also change the desired date/time format for your WordPress website as well. If your builder inherits WordPress localization settings, it should use these however you may need to reach out to your builder plugin author to determine this.

Hello

Thank you for the answer, because the builder of this plugin does not understand at all why the site is French language is when this is displayed, but, the month of "Mai" in English language is not in French.

Michel

It sounds like a code issue which would be outside the purview of this forum.

You might consider visiting the WordPress forums for assistance with this if you're working with a framework or builder plugin.

Back