• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The internal server error

AandCmedia

Basic Pleskian
For some reason I have entered and re-ntered my server credentials and I am getting this error:
"The internal server error"

I'm also getting this error (code 100).

Just one day it stopped working. Running Android ICS (4.0.2) with Plesk 10.4.4 Update #18.

Yes, lots of these starting back on 20th of February.

Feb 27 20:11:43 (d56fd) [WARNING] [User] <my-remote-ipv6-here>:<my-remote-ip-here> General exception NetworkException [0]: ''.

Feb 22 14:26:22 (17287) [WARNING] [User] ::ffff:204.111.210.33 No configuration file found. Creating a new one with default settings.
Feb 22 14:26:22 (17287) [WARNING] [User] ::ffff:204.111.210.33 No cache database found, creating an empty one.
Feb 22 14:26:28 (97644) [WARNING] [User] ::ffff:204.111.210.33 General exception PleskServerException [1001]: 'You have entered incorrect username or password'.

Later on:

Feb 26 16:33:06 (48cd5) [WARNING] [User] ::ffff:204.111.210.33 General exception NetworkException [0]: ''.

Weird thing today. I added a new server with Plesk 10.4.4 with no MU updates applied.

So I updated from no MU to #19 (Which isn't listed here!) and the Monitor works. ¿!?

Any suggestions? I would really like my other server which is still at #18 since I don't know what change in 19.

Strange, these are the only files:

control remote_sender.php rsession_error.php
mobile-manager rsession_back_sender.php rsession_init.php
mobile-monitor rsession_back_url.php rsession_welcome.php

Same here. I also gets the "The Internal Server Error" I'm on Ubuntu 10 with Plesk 10.4.4 #20.
/usr/local/psa/tmp/MobileConnector.log looks ok
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/enterprise/control/agent.php exists
I'm using Plesk Monitor for iPhone v.1.1.0

more digging

Come on Parallels! :)

Digging some more today. If you load this page for my one server not working:

<plesk-admin-url>/enterprise/mobile-manager/?id=mob_1.0.0

I saved the json file and it looked like this:

Code:
{"system":{"status":"error","errcode":3,"errtext":"Bad request: Failed parsing packet body"}}

Hope this helps

Any help

Can someone provide software requipments to the mobile manager on the server?

like php, sqlite, etc... I continuously keep my software up to date and want to make sure this isn't causing something.

Can you also provide what directory and/or file files need to be set too?

Same issues

Having finally gotten an Android phone one of the first things I installed was Plesk Manager. As I was getting an error from it I also installed Plesk Monitor which is really good and works without error, shows me the status of the server etc.

However the same can't be said for Plesk Manager for Android which keeps throwing up [The internal server error] message that the poster who started this thread noted. If I delete the server and add it again all works till I refresh. Plesk manager on an iPhone doesn't throw any error, infact it works like a charm just the same as Plesk Monitor does on Android. I probably should mention at this point that our server is a windows web server, but because Plesk Manager works fine on an iPhone, I would think this would rule out a server side issue. I also get notification for events on the server through the iPhone app which doesn't happen appear to happen with the Android app.

Any idea when will it be fixed? I can confirm that I have the file /program files (x86)/parallels/plesk/admin/htdocs/enterprise/control/agent.php installed. As both Windows and Linux are displaying the same problem is it fair to assume that the app is at fault?

Thanks
Roger

Same error here. Recently upgraded to 11.0.9.

attachment.php

And a new error:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1340545466629.jpg
    1340545466629.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1340546699870.jpg
    1340546699870.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Roger,
Thanks for the report.

Please answer the questions below:
1) What device are you using?
2) What Panel version is installed on the server?

Details

1) Device I'm using is a Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) running Android Version 4.0.4.
2) Panel version on the server is 10.4.4 Update #37.

Hope this helps

Regards
Roger

Back