• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue The requested document was not found on this server.

ChristianTF

New Pleskian
Hi guys, I have a centOS 7 server running and a nodejs(12.10) instance that is trying to be ran. The plesk desktop says that it is active and working but whenever I try to make a get request to the endpoint (using Postman) I get a response back in html
```
<HTML>

<HEAD>
<TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>
<BASE href="/error_docs/">
<!--[if lte IE 6]></BASE><![endif]-->
</HEAD>

<BODY>
<H1>Not Found</H1>
The requested document was not found on this server.
<P>
<HR>
<ADDRESS>
Web Server at mywebsite.com
</ADDRESS>
</BODY>

</HTML>
```

whenever I ssh and navigate to the folder and run the script `$ npm run watch-server` it starts up and connects to the remote db just fine. Still whenever I make a request to the endpoint I still get the same response. with the html. The `name.conf` is pretty basic with just accepting ip addresses and sha1 fingerprints.

When configuring the server I see that the application root is `httpdocs/server` and then under the Access to configuration Files I have the `server.js` and `package.json` in my package.json I made sure it is pointing to the `server.js`

I don't know what other information is relevant. Thanks for your help!

Back