• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The site is unavailable: access denied. Please contact your administrator.

A

aabrahao

Hi,

After the upgrade for 4.5 and 4.5.5, in the image gallery appears de error above also in the edit mode.
(also the logo does not appears as described in the other post)
Ideas?

Regards,

As I understand Image Gallery module outputs this error on the website and on WYSIWYG? Could you provide the entire error message? Also, check Sitebuilder Logs section for any other errors. It looks like access into Sitebuilder data on published site is restricted for some reasons. Try to re-publish the entire site and check it one more time?

The message error appears in step 4, edit mode:

The site is unavailable: access denied. Please contact your administrator.

In preview mode the error is Site is unavailable: access denied. Please contact your administrator.

The log is Site service declined to accept command. Reason: invalid command signature.

Published the gallery appears, blank, without error.

In the post Cannot publish site. FTP error: An unexpected exception has occurred. MessageSignatur I described that From \Repository\Common I copied the PublicKey.xml after the RequestValidation.aspx to the \site\id and the message error is the same.

Is the other error related with this one?

How to resolve these issues?

Regards,

Hi,

Almost 45 days passed and no answer?
The sitebuilder still not working properly
Is a bug?
What is happeing?

Hi,

I know that just post the issue, just 4 months ago, but can someone post what is happening with this forum and the issue?

Regards,

Hello,

To resolve the issue, please try the following:

1. Regenerate the Sitebuilder certificate and renew a PublicKey.xml located in C:\Program Files\SiteBuilder\Repository\Commonand in all sites.

2. Restart IIS.

3. After that it should be possible to republish the site.

Regards,
Denis.

Still not working - The site is unavailable: access denied. Please contact your admin

Hi,

I recreated the PublicKey.xml, copied it and restart the IIS, services and etc and still not working.
I read in another topic that is there another user with the same issue and also with no answer.
Ho to fix it?

Regards,

Does this software is dead?

There is no road map, the no answer in the forum, a lot of bug, even the plesk team say something in the forum.
I imagine that wont be a charge for sus, does not make sense pay for a upgrade or assistance that does not exist.

How to solve the issue?

Hello,

Please check the Site ID in your web.config file and the Original site directory folder in sites

Hi aabrahao,Were you able to resolve this issue. i am getting the same error after migrating my sites to another server

Back