• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

The update of Parallels Plesk has failed

Commander

Basic Pleskian
In the early morning of 8/27, I received an email titled "The update of Parallels Plesk has failed."

The contents were:
-------------------------------------------------
Attention,

The update of Parallels Plesk has failed.

You can download Parallels Installer logs at the following link: https://s50-62-35-xxx.secureserver.net:8443/admin/update/log/id/521xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xedcf12aaf60.

(xxx put in case the url contained private info)

Contact your Hosting Provider for support assistance.

This message was sent automatically by Parallels Installer.
--------------------------------------------------

Today, when I log in, it said that "Plesk was successfully updated."

And looking at the version on the right it says "Plesk version: 12.0.18 Update #63, last updated at Sept 4, 2015 12:55 AM "

So, if a later update installed properly, does that mean I can ignore the 8/27 error? Or do I have to find out what update # was attempted on 8/27 and then try to manually install it again?

Back