• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue The user mailman is not allowed to send email

tkalfaoglu

Silver Pleskian
I am seeing this in /var/log/messages:

Aug 27 12:00:02 jedi crond: Mail handler 'limit-out' said: REPLY:554:5.7.0 Your message could not be sent. The user mailman is not allowed to send email

how can I go about fixing it?
PS: In Mail Server Settings, I have sendmail enabled, in outgoing mail I have 127.0.0.1/8 and ::1/128 whitelisted.
Thanks, -t

Last edited:
Para que o Plesk possa enviar emails você deverá acrescentar esta linha no main.cf

#relayhost = [clgw.correio.biz]

Com certeza, isso irá resolver.

Para que o Plesk possa enviar emails você deverá acrescentar esta linha no main.cf

#relayhost = [clgw.correio.biz]

Com certeza, isso irá resolver.
The forum laguage is english, please write your post's in english so that everyone can understand them.

Add affected domain/subscription into the database:
Code:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailmng-outgoing --add-subscription --main-domain-name=<subscription_name>
Code:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailmng-outgoing --add-sysuser --main-domain-name=<subscription_name> --sysuser=<subscription_user_login>

Add affected domain/subscription into the database:
Code:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailmng-outgoing --add-subscription --main-domain-name=<subscription_name>
Code:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailmng-outgoing --add-sysuser --main-domain-name=<subscription_name> --sysuser=<subscription_user_login>
Thank you.. The trouble is, the error message does not state which domain it's talking about. We have about two dozen that use mailman..

Back