• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Third Party Webmail

DaveKay

Regular Pleskian
I have installed a third party webmail solution in /var/www/<directory>

My question is how can I integrate this into Plesk so my clients can select it as their webmail option.

I can only add a URL into the "Register Additional Webmail" page.

I'd rather not remove atmail or horde from the server as some clients are currently happy with these.

Seems a bit odd to leave this functionality out at this level...

Anyone know any workarounds?

Any help and advice much appreciated!

Whats wrong with "Register Additional Webmail"?
After that the webmail might be selected in "Mail > Change settings" by client, and then the link in mailboxes list will bring to your webmail.
What kind of integration do you wish?

May be http://kb.parallels.com/en/1775 will help you.

That post did the trick.

Had to disable nginx and reconfig vhosts to get this working!

Last edited:
I have installed a third party webmail solution in /var/www/<directory>

My question is how can I integrate this into Plesk so my clients can select it as their webmail option.

I can only add a URL into the "Register Additional Webmail" page.

You need to setup some domain or subdomain running this webmail service and enter that URL into the field. Registering of additional webmail service does not mean to include some folder from your disk into plesk.
Or you might go the way described in mentioned kb-article (which in fact is an elegant solution for replacing serverwide webmail, thanks for that hint!).

Back