• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved TLS 1.2 Upgrade Issues

olajidedeji

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2016
Plesk version and microupdate number
After I upgraded my server to TLS 1.2, Plesk Startup Services would stop immediately it starts, when I checked the Server log it give the error "A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013". I need help please

You could attempt this solution:
  1. Connect to the server via RDP.
  2. Execute the following command:
    C:\> plesk sbin applysecurity.exe --fix-rsa-machine-keys-security
  3. In Windows Control Panel > click Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy.
  4. Expand Local Policies > Security Options.
  5. Under Policy in the right pane, double-click System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing, and then click Enabled.
  6. Execute the following command:
    C:\> gpupdate /force
  7. Reboot the server.
I also recommend to update Plesk to the latest version.

Thanks a lot for the assistance. I have performed the task, but it is still not starting up, any further suggestions sir?

Besides the above mentioned steps I have no further tipps. Next step should be to create a support ticket so that an engineer can check and fix it on your server.

After implementing the suggested steps, I was still having the error ERR_HTTP2_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY on the browser in addition to the Plesk Startup Services stopping immediately after stating. So I decided to resolve that error. I went to the registry and carried out the following steps
  1. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP\Parameters]
  2. Added the following DWORD to the Parameters
    • “EnableHttp2Tls”=dword:00000000
    • “EnableHttp2Cleartext”=dword:00000000
This resolved my immediate issue, although, the Plesk Startup Services stopping immediately after stating still persists.

Thanks once again

Back