• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

/tmp getting full very quick with bounced spam

H

hatristain

Hello Guys

I am a new upgraded from psa 6.0 to 7.5 reloaded since that upgrade for some reazon my /tmp directory gets full very quick with files with this names:

-rw------- 1 root root 10906 Jan 31 08:33 psa-autoresponder-AVPt3O
-rw------- 1 root root 2362 Jan 31 08:33 psa-autoresponder-BYMFX8
-rw------- 1 root root 2720 Jan 31 08:27 psa-autoresponder-gpg0xq
-rw------- 1 root root 1305 Jan 31 08:30 psa-autoresponder-rTGf57
-rw------- 1 root root 1326 Jan 31 08:23 psa-autoresponder-tauHvL
-rw------- 1 root root 3268 Jan 31 08:20 psa-autoresponder-Zjbpf2

I get lots of them and need to erase them by hand, most of this are bounced spam.

any help is this regard?

Best regards

Humberto A.

Those are the "unique emails" that the autoresponder keeps track of so that it knows who it has replied to and who it hasn't. If you don't want so many, lower the number in your active autoresponders.

sorry , but that autoresponder files are most of them inexisting accounts , most of those files are Bull sh.... emails to unexisting accounts, the most strange is that I have bunce emails to unexisting accounts , and that email I tried creating and erasing it and its the same thing.

for now my problem was fixed (rudimentary) with a cron job and rm -f psa-autoresponders*

and at least no problems with my users , but I think thats not the REAL solution.

Regards

Back