• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Toast message does not disappear

MG_

New Pleskian
Hello Everyone!

I was still figuring stuff out with encrypting my mail server and tried to create the subdomain imap.*** to create an SSL certificat with Let's Encrypt for it. As with many things in life, I have figured out the mail encryption now, and it had nothing to do with missing certificats. The subdomain is already deleted again.

Anmerkung 2020-05-08 163757.jpg
But the progress toast message that says "Securing the domain imap.***.", with the little progress bar animation never disappeard and is still happily ever after progression with it's animation. Every time I reload the page, the toast message is shown again. A restart of the server did not help. Because these progress messages have no close-x, I am unable to remove it manually.

The securing of the domain did not succeed anyway (only after I tried it manually) and the domain is deleted already. How can I get rid of this message?

Thanks for your help and patience,
MG_

Back