• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Tomcat error during Backup Recovery

Boris Panno

New Pleskian
Hi all, I've an error message when I try to recovery an Incremental backup on Plesk 12.5.30 installed on Ubuntu 14.04 server.
The message is: Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/tomcat.php --update-service emmesteel.com -status domadm -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1. Stderr is Not supported by the license key
I tried to follow this Plesk official Thread without success: https://kb.plesk.com/en/122764
It's possible to resolve the problem installing Tomcat? Is it dangerous for Plesk Installation?
This site was correctly migrated from another server with the same Plesk Version (12.5.30 updated form 10.4.4) on CentOS 6.5.
Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.

Boris

Hi Boris Panno,

you can install / uninstall Tomcat at any time, without any risk to your Plesk Installation.
Installing Tomcat on your destination server can solve your issue, if the suggestions from the mentioned KB didn't solve it.

Back