• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

tomcat multiple domain issue

S

stuthemonkey

I have plesk 8.2 on CentOS, with the tomcat plugin. I have 4 domains running on my server right now, and all have java applications running through the tomcat plugin. The issue I have noticed is under each domain there is a "switch off" button for tomcat. However this button actually switches off ALL java applications across all domains. I would assume this is not how it is supposed to work, but am unsure as to what the configuration issue is with this.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to get this "switch off" button to only affect the single domain you use the switch off on?

This is not the default behavior, on my Plesk when I switch on Tomcat for one domain the tomcat is disabled only for this domain, others are untouched.
If you have support contract, ask support about the issue.
Or if you don't have support and believe it's a bug write to [email protected].

Thank you for the reply. at least now I know its not supposed to work that way. I currently do not have a support contract with swsoft, due to my hosting service being the one that setup the license swsoft says I need to go through them for support. So I have put in a request to find out if they have ever seen the tomcat plug-in work in this way. Hopefully they will have a solution. Otherwise I guess I will have to send in a bug report to swsoft saying that it might be a bug in the centOS version of the plug-in.

Back