• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Traffic calculation on 'Home'

ospito

New Pleskian
Traffic calculation works well for cliënts and domains. But on the homepage of Plesk, at the top where several resource statistics are shown the Traffic shows 0B. This only happens on one of our servers and I can't find anything to solve it. See attached image. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• traffic-0B.jpg
    traffic-0B.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 21
Hi ospito, did you ever find a solution to your problem? I am having the same problem on a plesk 9.2 server. If you have any info you could share, it will be greatly appreciated

Miguel

I'm having the same problem.

hello, someone found a solution? I'm having the same problem.

In Parallels Plesk Panel 9 statistics is processed with script DailyMaintainance/script.php that is executed from daily cron job:

~# cat /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily
# install_statistics
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php >/dev/null 2>&1
~#

Make sure that this cron job works without any errors.

Hello;

I have same problem i try to run install_statistics section i give following error:

[root@linux httpd]# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun -e /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php

[Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:58:15 +0300] ! 0 Unable connect to database: MySQL server has gone away
PHP Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

P.S.: (-e parameter for debugging)

Check /var/log/mysqld.log for possible errors.
Increase wait_timeout in /etc/my.cnf:

wait_timeout 20000

Restart MySQL after that.

Back