• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Trouble in showing web page

In wp-config.php look for an entry define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false ); If it is set to "false" try setting it to "true". If it set to "true" try setting it to "false". If it is missing, add the line and try both (not at the same time, but one after the other). It may fix the issue.

In wp-config.php look for an entry define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false ); If it is set to "false" try setting it to "true". If it set to "true" try setting it to "false". If it is missing, add the line and try both (not at the same time, but one after the other). It may fix the issue.
I tryed but nothing. One second after loading page shows correctly and then again all bad.

I understand that for a second after loading the page all is shown correctly and then it changes to a distorted image. This can be caused by a JavaScript function that overwrites the CSS settings of the web page. If script concatenation is not the issue, I suggest to disable all plugins of your website and re-enable them step-by-step, always testing whether the issue persists after each step, in order to find the culprit. If disabling all plugins does not help, it can still be an issue with the theme or it can be a malicious software in the website.

I too also noticed that the page loads fine briefly before it goes wonky. I did noticed that as soon as the chat box loads is when the page formatting gets wonky so chances are that's more likely your problem?

Some Javascript (JS) on your page breaks all!

Disable JS in browser and you see the styles are shown correct, only some dynamic content like preloaded images missing.

@Raudpats You need to debug the JS of theme and page by Developer Tools of browser, with breakpoints until you catch the broken JS script, or the web agency of your website/shop.

Good luck.

Back