• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved trouble setting up scheduled task with: /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php

Joachim_Weisse

New Pleskian
Hello,

I try to set this scheduled task, but Plesk (and console also) gives me a error back. This is the Command, the Cron should run:

/opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.de/httpdocs/bin/console sw:cron:run

But one of the crons inside Shopware (DHL Adapter) brings up an error:

PHP Fatal error:
The file /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.de/httpdocs/engine/Shopware/Plugins/Community/Backend/ViisonDHL/Bootstrap.php was encoded
with the PHP 5.6 ionCube Encoder and requires PHP 5.6 to be installed.
in Unknown on line 0

The Server runs with Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (OS php version is 5.5.9) and Shopware runs under aktual php version 7.0.21 from Plesk 12.5.30 #68.
The Shopware guys says, its a server problem, not a Shopware problem and so I try to ask here in hope for a solution.

Can any body tell me, what the problem is and give a hint how I can resolve the error? Thanks.

Best Regards

Hi Joachim_Weisse,

the command ( logged in as user "root" over SSH ):
Code:
/opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php -v
... will show you, if the ionCube Loader is compiled and active for your depending PHP - version.

If your software is not compatible with PHP 7.0 ( pls. ask THEIR support, pls., or read THEIR documentations ), you have to use PHP 5.6 ( with the depending ionCube Loader compiled! ), as stated within your error message. ;)

Good day,

I have do so and the output with php 7.0 is:
PHP 7.0.21 (cli) (built: Jul 6 2017 17:50:07) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v6.0.7, Copyright (c) 2002-2016, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.0.21, Copyright (c) 1999-2017, by Zend Technologies

The similar test for php 5.6 brings up a similar message for 5.6 - so I think, Ioncube Loader is active and ok, or not? That is the same, as I see bevor over php info output.

The used software is Shopware and it works official with php 7.0.x - the only point is the one (DHL Adapter) that official also works with php 7.0.x but brings up the error if I would run the crons. All other crons from Shopware and other add-ons/plugins will work. Only the one breaks.

The support from the software says "Its a server or server software problem." ;) And I sit now betwen the chairs...

It works now, but with this cron under Plesk:

Code:
cd /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.de/httpdocs/ && /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php bin/console sw:cron:run

This hint is from a nice private member from Shopware support forum. :)

When I now know why this one will work without error and the first one not ... ? :confused:

Back