• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Trouble updating plesk

Filipe Silva

Basic Pleskian
Heloo everyone.

I'm getting the following error while updating plesk (version 12.5.30):

http://repos.fusiondirectory.org/rhel6/RPMS/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"

I found something online that say I have to run:
yum clean all
rpmdb --rebuilddb
yum update

I'm wandering if there is any change "rpmdb --rebuilddb" will mess my server, so I'm being extra cautious and asking you guys.
I'm not sure if that will even work because i don't think the problem is a corrupted database, because you can simple paste the above url in the browser and see that it doesn't exist... maybie the "yum update" will work refreshing the repositories (assuming that is the same as "apt-get update").

I'm sorry for bothering you, but I would like your opinion. I just don't want to break anything :)
Thanks

I think it would be better to disable this broken third-party yum repository. You can find it in /etc/yum.repos.d/ directory. Just edit repo file with

enabled=0

Sorry for the delay anwsering, but I was on vacation and more work got between.
At the moment I'm trying to solve some more urgent issues and I'll get back to you once those are finished :)

Thanks

Back