• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Trouble with staging subdomain redirect

Hi swampyjason and solucionesuno,

in your domain hosting settings, pls. have a look at the setting "Preferred domain". You have the choices:
... which will be inherited by your subdomains. To avoid SEO - redirects, you would choose the "None" option.

Hi swampyjason and solucionesuno,

in your domain hosting settings, pls. have a look at the setting "Preferred domain". You have the choices:
... which will be inherited by your subdomains. To avoid SEO - redirects, you would choose the "None" option.

@UFH001 I have this setting as you mencioned but the problem persist.
I have deleted the browser cache also.

I also try to disable PHP to check that wordpress is not redirecting, and the problem persist

Hi solucionesuno,

if you desire further investigations, pls. consider to provide the FQDN for further investigations, or/and consider to provide the corresponding webserver - configuration files from the specific (sub)domains ( => /var/www/vhosts/system/YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/conf | /var/www/vhosts/system/subdomainname.YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/conf ).

If you use "WordPress" as content for your (sub)domains, it could help as well to provide the corresponding "wp-config.php" - file ( without salt - keys for security reasons! ), so that people willing to help, have the change to investigate possible configuration mistakes. If you use another CMS, pls. consider to include the corresponding configuration file(s).

Hi i have similar issue. sometimes the subdomain redirects to main domain in each refresh, i try the abive solutions but the problem persist

Back