• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Tweaking the greylist?

michaellunsford

Regular Pleskian
So, I turned on server-wide greylisting a few weeks back. Today I get the call that none of the emails from a client's answering service is coming in. So, their email server is not configured correctly. The only thing I can think to do is to put an override in place for their server -- like it has already met the graylist criteria. How to do this eludes me, though.
 
Back
Top