• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Two domains on one server / horde is working just on one

Boas Simon

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,
I have a server with Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS‬ running on Plesk Version 12.5.30 Update #12 (that should most recent) hosted at Strato Germany and two domains on it (domain1.de / domain2.de).

Both domains have Horde (6.2.9 tagged in Plesk but 5.2.6 tagged in horde itself - that seems to be "horde vs. horde groupware edition") enabled as a webmailer. For webmail.domain1.de users can log in and use horde, users on webmail.domain2.de get:

A fatal error has occurred
Uncaught exception 'Horde_Exception_PushApp' with message 'User [email protected] is not authorized for Horde (Host: <my current IP>).' in /usr/share/psa-pear/pear/php/Horde/Registry.php:1573 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/psa-pear/pear/php/Horde/Registry.php(1189): Horde_Registry->pushApp('horde', Array) #1 /usr/share/psa-pear/pear/php/Horde/Registry.php(2106): Horde_Registry->callAppMethod('horde', 'logout') #2 /usr/share/psa-pear/pear/php/Horde/ErrorHandler.php(30): Horde_Registry->clearAuthApp('horde') #3 /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Application.php(619): Horde_ErrorHandler::fatal(Object(Horde_Exception_AuthenticationFailure)) #4 [internal function]: IMP_Application->exceptionHandler(Object(Horde_Exception_AuthenticationFailure)) #5 {main} thrown
Details have been logged for the administrator.

On both domains IMAP/SMTP is working fine. I searched the forum and the web for the error message and all I got was a possible permissons problem in /var/lib/php/session which is not the case since I have /var/lib/php5/ and the permissons are set correct (drwx-wx-wt)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Boas

Hi,

both domains are literally using the same horde code (/etc/psa-webmail/horde and /usr/share/psa-horde). So the answer is yes ...

Boas

As the message indicates, that user is not allowed access to Horde.

You need to configure Horde permissions correctly. Not authentication to the IMAP server but horde itself via the Horde permission system.

There's some write up here:

http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Permissions

Otherwise, you need to login as the admin (probably you) and go to the Admin->Permissions page.

Thanks for the hint, I checked some of the infos.

Obviously I made some mistakes in the original setup. so I reinstalled the server. I will som bak once I have set up all domains.

Thanks,
Boas

Hello Boas,

That's unfortunate, but well what matters is the final results ...
Glad you sorted it out your self ..

Back