• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Two Mailman Problems

P

PercipientR

I'm having two problems with Mailman.

1. This one occurs for mailing lists on both domains on my webhost where I've tried it so far. Email from anyone to a mailing list is correctly sent to everyone on the mailing list, but it arrives as if it were a bounced email sent to the list administrator. For example, if the email address is [email protected], then it arrives from [email protected]. And the text of the email is included as an attachment (though it also appears in the body of the email).

2. When a list subscriber attempts to login to view the subscriber list by entering his email address and his assigned password into the "Address:" and "Password:" fields, then clicks on the "View Subscriber List" button, he gets a page that tells him, "You must supply a valid email address." This happens no matter what you enter in the address and password fields, including those for the list administrator. This only affects the lists in one domain, the other domain seems fine.

I'm using Plesk 9.0.1 with Mailman 2.1.9.

--Percy

Back