• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Two Webmailsrunning in Plesk. Is it possible??

J

Jorge Rozas C.

Friends.

It`s so important for us, to put an insignia over the webmail presentation, but the Horde Webmail (default Webmail, it´s for all domain no only one, and i need to install another maybe to one exclusive domain and Client. I know it´s possible to do, but the problem is Plesk, don´t know the compatibility between Plesk and another Webmail, don´t know if openwebmail or squirrelmail or another one is the best and don´t make conflict with Horde Webmail default. And where i can get the installer. Some of you have done this ??

Thanks buddies.

Jorge

What I usually do is install Google Apps for almost every domain.

There are many advantages for such a thing in my situation (120+ small clients):
1) No neet to worry about uptime (Google is extremely stable). I havent had an outage yet!
2) No space used in my server for emails.
3) No need to worry about SPAM or Antivirus. Let Google handle it.
4) Google Apps has 5Gb accounts which is way over what I could give my users.
5) GMail interface is excellent.
6) If you need to move servers you don't have to worry about email account configuration (just a bunch of DNS entries in plesk)

If you want to add more reliability you can use a Secondary DNS server so in case your server goes down, people still receive and send email.

Back